Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Slacking Elf.

It is beyond time to admit that my fitness efforts have slacked recently. My gym attendance has decreased and my tiredness has increased. Correlation? I think so.

Lately on twitter I've been seeing posts from a high school classmate talking about this "Elf 4 Health" challenge. Today I finally got around to looking it up and seeing what is was all about. Come to find out, it looks awesome and I wish I had researched it a long time ago!!

Not only does it connect you with other people reaching for the same healthy goals but, it also encourages you to do good for your community through donations and charitable acts! Can we say right up my alley?

The challenge technically started at thanksgiving but you can still sign up! ...hint hint YOU SHOULD!... check it out on The Lean Green Bean blog to get all the details.

Let me know if you sign up! I'll be updating here with all my challenges as  I accomplish them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment