Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Becoming a gym-rat?

Got myself out of bed at 5:20 this morning to hit the gym. I have to admit...waking up wasn't as easy as I wished but I made it! I have started to like going to the gym early before work because not only does it leave my entire evening free, but the people who are there in the morning are often what you might call 'gym-rats'. Most are in good shape and you can tell they push themselves constantly during their workout. It motivates me and makes me feel like I need to do the same so that I don't stand out as 'the lazy girl who should have stayed in bed'.

I have an app on my phone called Nike Training Club and it's awesome. There is a variety of workouts to choose from and they all make the most of the time they take to do. I also love that I can play my music but still audio get instructions from the app on what exercise to do and how much time is left. This morning was the first time I did the Flex Machine workout, it took about 30 minutes and I had jello legs when I finished! (Love that feeling! :) ).

Going to the gym early also give you the chance to see some beautiful morning skies/sunrises...



'Challenge of the Week' 2 update: Had a cup of green tea when I got to the office this morning. Haven't had any coffee at all and I'm not feeling a crash coming on yet!







What is your favorite time of day to workout?

Do you prefer coffee or tea?

No comments:

Post a Comment